Harrow School Angling
“We need members’ personal data in order to maintain
the club’s membership records and administer the club
as a recreational members only angling club. We will not supply
your personal data to any third party without your consent.
Full details of how we process personal data is shown below.
A hard copy of this is available on request to: Club Secretary,
David Bartlett (Tel: 07721619342 ), who can also be contacted
if you need further information about your rights as a data
Harrow School Angling Club is the data controller for the purposes
of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The club secretary,
David Bartlett, collects membership or personal data which is
necessary for administering our membership records and provide
services and benefits to members as a recreational angling club.
types of data handled by the club are as follows:
• Gender and Age (to determine category of membership)
• Disability (if applicable)
• Date of birth (where applicable to junior and intermediate
• Phone and Email contact details
• Vehicle registration number
club members are data subjects and as such have the following
• The right to see their personal data and the right to
be provided with a copy free of charge;
• The right to erasure of their personal data;
• Where consent is being relied on for the processing
of the data, a right to withdraw that consent;
• The right to ask for personal data to be restricted
in how it is processed or to cease processing it in a particular
Membership records are kept for a maximum of five years.
Further information on your rights under GDPR can be obtained
from the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk)
a copy Here